Vice President of Finance
Vice President of Finance
About LFE Capital
LFE Capital is a growth equity investment management firm founded 23 years ago by Leslie Frécon, Managing Partner. LFE Capital provides expansion capital of $3-10 million to businesses with revenues of $2-20 million in the health and wellbeing sector. LFE leverages its networks to identify quality companies in markets underserved by traditional private equity – small businesses with female ownership and management, located in flyover geographies, and needing smaller amounts of capital. LFE has offices in Minneapolis, MN and Naples, FL.
Manage the financial, accounting and fund administration functions of LFE Capital and support the financial and administrative needs of primary constituents including LFE Capital’s Partners and investment team, Limited Partners of the funds under management, and portfolio companies.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Accounting and human resources for LFE Capital
- Budgeting and forecasting for various company entities
- Oversight of third-party fund administration team and deliverables
- Oversight of SBA compliance matters
- Performing GAAP asset valuations
- Coordination and oversight of external accounting firms on audit and tax matters
- Treasury function for all entities
- Supporting investment team with analysis of investments and working with portfolio companies
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- CPA a plus
- Minimum five years accounting, budgeting, financial analysis experience
- Financial modeling skills desirable
- Experience working in private equity, venture capital or accounting firm with PE clients or fund administration firm desirable
Skills include: understanding of PE fund structures, deal structures, legal documentation, LP reporting, fund accounting; attention to detail and follow through; professional written and oral communication; ability to work independently; strong critical thinking and organization abilities; good listener; solid work ethic; ability to manage third-party service providers; proactive troubleshooter and problem solver; good judgement; collaborative team member; high integrity.
Compensation and Benefits
Compensation and title commensurate with experience; health benefits and 401(k). Start date flexible. Part-time position based in Wayzata, MN office. Hybrid job structure an option.
Interested candidates please contact: email@example.com
Job Type : Part-time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Finance