Founded in 2015, EIP is a global investment firm with more than $4 billion in assets under management. Since its founding, EIP has focused on leading the transition to a sustainable future by bringing together the world's most forward-looking energy, critical infrastructure, technology and industrial companies and the best-of-breed businesses that serve them. Our team has built deep domain experience investing globally in over 100 companies across venture, growth, private equity and credit.
We are seeking a Senior Associate / Vice President to join our growth & private equity investment team, targeting investments into businesses across software, services, industrials and financing sub-sectors. In particular, our team strategically focuses on transformational investments, including buyouts, minority/majority growth investments, recapitalizations, and structured financings. The individual will be integrally involved in all aspects of the investment process, including: thematic ideation and sourcing, evaluating potential investments and leading deal due diligence, structuring and closing transactions, monitoring and managing portfolio companies, exiting investments, and interacting with management teams, internal advisors and third party resources.
This position offers the candidate an opportunity to join a lean team focused on a growing area within a world-class, established investment firm. This critical addition to the team will play a central role in furthering EIP’s and the growth & private equity team’s reputation as one of the leading investors in the space.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Identifying attractive investment themes and sourcing / screening prospective investments opportunities
- Leading transaction due diligence by managing all aspects of the deal process, working closely with senior investment team members to:
- Conduct extensive analyses on potential investments, including in-depth financial modeling
- Lead key areas of the due diligence process, including interfacing with commercial, accounting, tax, and legal diligence advisors
- Synthesize findings into internal investment committee presentation materials
- Assisting with the development of and monitoring operational initiatives within portfolio companies as well as reporting on portfolio company performance
- Managing and coaching junior resources on the team and acting as a leader within EIP